Free Shipping on orders over $99 | FREE 365-DAY RETURNS
Filters Fast Logo Header

#1 Online filtration retailer in the US!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie: What to look for in buying my first under sink water filter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie: What to look for in buying my first under sink water filter?

Hello guys. I'm new to the forum. After reading recently about proper water drinking/filter I decided to purchase a under sink water filter for my house. I'd like to ask the professionals in this forum what should I look for in buying one? I want an under sink one for sure. There are many models and I don't understand to much of the lingo used. What are some important factors to look at in buying one? What should have? Not have? What to avoid...etc.

Thanks again

Look forward to your reply

Steven

I've been wanting to get an undersink water filter. Right now I just have a fridge water filter. I don't want one with a separate water dispenser but one that can filter the water coming out of the faucet. What are some good brands of undersink filter systems.
    Barney - renovating the kitchen

Comment

I am also looking to add a 3-stage filter system for drinking water under my kitchen sink. (I don't have space for RO.) My water is safe but it looks and tastes awful. I have been looking at reviews of the commonly available systems there, but really need real life based experiences
      Last edited by rayshow99; 03-30-2020, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X